You can re-watch this webisode on-demand anytime until 31 October 2020.
Dvořák streamed live from UKARIA
Dvořák Piano Quintet with Konstantin Shamray
I. Allegro, ma non tanto
II. Dumka – Andante con moto
III. Scherzo – Furiant – Molto vivace
IV. Finale – Allegro
The chemistry between the ASQ and pianist Konstantin Shamray brings the sparkle and joy, yet wisdom and sorrow of this beautiful Czech music to life.
– An introduction by Johanna Allen
– A More Musical Life – Sharon Grigoryan visits cook, food author and restaurateur, Maggie Beer in the Barossa Valley
– No Strings Attached – Catching the Current (Early on a cold morning, Dale takes a dip in the ocean while Johanna watches on, warmly from the shore)
– Your Backstage Pass – A pre-show peek behind the scenes before the show
– Program Notes – ASQ on Dvořák
– Live Performance of Dvořák’s Piano Quintet in A major op 81 with Konstantin Shamray and the ASQ
– Open Q&A – Johanna asks the burning questions live on stage
Filmed on location at UKARIA Cultural Centre in the Adelaide Hills, South Australia, on Peramangk country
About ASQ Live at UKARIA
Available to stream on our digital platform ASQ Live + On Demand, our ASQ Live at UKARIA series of live-streamed webisodes mixes lifestyle programming and live-performance with a splash of broadcasting excitement! Hosted by the charismatic Johanna Allen, join us every Sunday at 3pm (ACST) as we celebrate life through art, culture and music, set against a backdrop of the stunning Adelaide Hills. Subscriptions to the ASQ Live + On Demand streaming platform cost just $40, allowing you access to all eight ASQ Live at UKARIA webisodes, and extra on-demand content up until 31 October 2020.
For technical assistance or information on broadcasting the stream to your TV, check our FAQs.
All live streams will take place at 3pm, Australian Central Standard Time (ACST). Make sure to calculate the time difference from your location!