You can re-watch this webisode on-demand anytime until 31 October 2020.
Matthew Hindson streamed live from UKARIA
Matthew Hindson String Quartet no 3 Ngeringa
I. The landscape as viewed from Mt Barker
II. Encroaching ‘civilization’ and development
III. The Idea
IV. Construction and Realisation
Written for the opening of the Ukaria Cultural Centre (nee Ngeringa) in 2014 this music captures the spirit of place while celebrating the passion and vision behind it.
– An introduction by Johanna Allen
– A More Musical Life – Dale and garden designer Steve Hailstone take a turn around the UKARIA garden
– No Strings Attached – Ask the ASQ! Johanna takes your questions to the musicians
– Your Backstage Pass – A pre-show peek behind the scenes before the show
– Program Notes – Matthew Hindson talks about his String Quartet no 3, Ngeringa
– Live Performance of Matthew Hindson’s String Quartet No. 3, Ngeringa, by the ASQ
– Open Q&A – Johanna asks the burning questions live on stage
Filmed on location at UKARIA Cultural Centre in the Adelaide Hills, South Australia, on Peramangk country
About ASQ Live at UKARIA
Available to stream on our digital platform ASQ Live + On Demand, our ASQ Live at UKARIA series of live-streamed webisodes mixes lifestyle programming and live-performance with a splash of broadcasting excitement! Hosted by the charismatic Johanna Allen, join us every Sunday at 3pm (ACST) as we celebrate life through art, culture and music, set against a backdrop of the stunning Adelaide Hills. Subscriptions to the ASQ Live + On Demand streaming platform cost just $40, allowing you access to all eight ASQ Live at UKARIA webisodes, and extra on-demand content up until 31 October 2020.
For technical assistance or information on broadcasting the stream to your TV, check our FAQs.
All live streams will take place at 3pm, Australian Central Standard Time (ACST). Make sure to calculate the time difference from your location!