You can re-watch this webisode on-demand anytime until 31 October 2020.
Paul Stanhope streamed live from UKARIA
Paul Stanhope String Quartet no 3 (live-stream)
I. Tracks and traces
II. Dirrari Lament
Inspired by the Bunuba people, their stories and their country in the remote Kimberley, this music like a river, spins and spirals and also has deep pools of slow reflection.
– An introduction by Johanna Allen
– A More Musical Life – Stephen talks with Aboriginal Senior Custodian Mandy Brown
– No Strings Attached – The Scoop from the Coop (Johanna meets Sharon’s chickens!)
– Your Backstage Pass – A pre-show peek behind the scenes before the show
– Program Notes – Paul Stanhope talks about his String Quartet no 3
– Live Performance of Paul Stanhope’s String Quartet no 3 by the ASQ
– Open Q&A – Johanna asks the burning questions live on stage
Filmed on location at UKARIA Cultural Centre in the Adelaide Hills, South Australia, on Peramangk country
About ASQ Live at UKARIA
Available to stream on our digital platform ASQ Live + On Demand, our ASQ Live at UKARIA series of live-streamed webisodes mixes lifestyle programming and live-performance with a splash of broadcasting excitement! Hosted by the charismatic Johanna Allen, join us every Sunday at 3pm (ACST) as we celebrate life through art, culture and music, set against a backdrop of the stunning Adelaide Hills. Subscriptions to the ASQ Live + On Demand streaming platform cost just $40, allowing you access to all eight ASQ Live at UKARIA webisodes, and extra on-demand content up until 31 October 2020.
For technical assistance or information on broadcasting the stream to your TV, check our FAQs.
All live streams will take place at 3pm, Australian Central Standard Time (ACST). Make sure to calculate the time difference from your location!